The Liturgical Seamstress of Christ the King Linens, with the help of God's grace, has used her 30 years of experience to design, develop and produce very high quality, durable Sacerdotal garments. The special features include the following:
- Traditional Roman Style consisting of a square open neckline, deep placket, seamless around to a narrow front seam (depending on lace).
- All materials preshrunk for gentle cycle machine or hand wash ability, drip dry.
- Enclosed French seams.
- Extra measures in design and materials to insure strength and durability.
- Handmade ties & tie anchors.
- Fine lace edging of yoke, placket, neck and cuff to strengthen and prevent wear.
- Unique design in sizing to create a perfect fit.
Christ the King Linens creates their products to last very many years with the proper care of the Linen. We have set in place quality standards to provide the highest level of durability available for the materials used. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Each garment is sent to you in it's own fabric case with extensive care instructions for proper laundering.
Please fill in the Measurement Chart and submit it. We will keep it on file for future orders and will update if needed.